Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Partied Like It's My Birthday!

Yesterday was my birthday!!!!!!!!! I turned the big 30!!!!!!!!! I had such a great time on last night, It all started with a girls night with my best girlfriends at one of my favorite Mexican restaurant and the on to karaoke, that was my first time, I know that is sad. We had a great time and brought the house down, seriously we were the life of the party. Babbbyyy, you did not know four black women could have so much fun in a all white bar, serioulsly, I think they were sad to see us leave but we did tell them we would return. Anywho, I am so blessed to have made it to another year of life, that is something to thank God for. My husband delivered me breakfast in bed and two dozen roses, he rocks. My girls just enjoyed spending the day with me until 7pm hit and I threw up my deuces and told them I would see them in the morn ;D. Well now back to reality and work in the morning.



On another note, I did finish my braids I put in last week and but did not get to finish the video I wanted to post on Friday, hey, I am a busy wife and mother of two. So hopefully I will have that ready on tomorrow. For now it is off to bed I go.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails