Friday, February 5, 2010

Name Change

Yes I changed the name of my blog.  I had been thinking about it for a while and this is what I came up with.  Still trying to figure out how to and what to change the look too.  Don't ask me why I did it, I just did. 

So right now I am in the process of taking my braids down.  What?  I told you it was not gonna last long.  I was missing my "poofy hair" as my girls call it.  My babygirl asked me today where it was, I told her it is still there just in the braids.  Again, I am missing my hair and tired of all this nonsense going on.  You know what else, my husband said he was missing my hair too, but liked the fact that I can change it up when needed which won't be too often so I told him don't get too worked up.  I can't wait to wash and run my fingers through my hair and rub it down good with some of my good ole shea butter.  Man, I'm gettin excited thinking about it. Deep breath girl :)
Well back to the process I go, won't be long I already took a whole patch out in the middle.  I will post pictures tomorrow.  Night night.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails