Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hair Epiphany...or something like that

I was just sitting back wondering (cause I got so much time on my hands), is it better to wear my wash n go for the summer or twists? I say this because I was noticing how hot it is here and my hair could surely use some water in it right now and I surely don't want to wash my hair for fear that it will frizz up something awful and then my twists will be a loss. I am not ashamed to say I have 4a/b hair and it loves water, it just comes alive when when the water hits it, I love it. I think what is going to happen is after two weeks I will take my twists out and enjoy letting my hair be free, I haven't done that in a while, I wonder how much it will expand after a week. It's truly amazing how much you miss your hair when it is protected and when it is out you are constantly thinking you need to protect it. I will never understand.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails