Sunday, September 11, 2011

Triple A and Fashion Fun Friday

Hey ladies, just a few pictures of some jewelry I had left over from my Fashion Fun Friday show my my sister in law and I put on the other night.  We had a blast selling our hand made items!
As I  mentioned before I have an Etsy shop and I am enjoying making things for it.  Feel free to stop by and shop when you get a chance.
 Here are a few pics of items that I have left over,  I thought I would share them with you. I hope to have them posted in the shop tonight.

 Necklace with detachable flower for hair or shirt

 Owl charm necklace

 Hair pins with headband of choice

 Flower necklace

Button Earrings
 Hair clips

Pins

 Flower rings

Beaded necklace with heart pendant 
and matching earrings
 Charm bracelet
Fabric earrings

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails