Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hairstylin and profilin



Here are a few pics of my hair now. Friday I took my twists out and have been rocking a twist out for the past few days. It is definitely in need of a wash but every time I say I am going to wash it something else comes up: ballet classes on Monday, open house at school Tuesday and Wednesday I have Bible studies, can't skip out on that. I guess I will have to wait until Thursday. I am so ready to wash and clarify, I had great results with that.

I am also working on a video update, hopefully it will be ready by this weekend, which I will be busy again, my church is doing a 5k walk that I am part of. so as soon as it is ready I will post it, until then enjoy the pics. These pictures were taken on Friday afternoon, now that the style is older it has gotten even cuter, I will take pictures on tomorrow so you can see the difference. Check out the earrings, I love it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails