Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Pictures of hair growth results

I was going to wait to post this but I am just too excited. After several weeks of my protective hair challenge of two strand twists and my shea butter mixture, some results are in. I just took my twists out Friday and have been wearing a twist out, well tonight I washed it and decided to measure the hair growth and I am so happy and surprised. Check out the pictures of before and after. I forgot to take the picture before I did my hair, excuse the hair styling, just a little something to hold me for a few days, I will be putting twists back in on Sunday.


July 20, 2009


September 22, 2009
Wow, after exactly two months, my hair has grown exceedingly well, the front of my hair reaches over the bulb of my nose. I love it!


July 20, 2009



September 22, 2009

Look at that growth, I am very proud of myself. I might be on to something.




3 comments:

Lady Q said...

Girl. I am on it with you. Protective styling has worked wonders for my hair. I just put my twists back in and put together a spritz with different moisturizers and peppermint oil. If I take good care of it I can wear it for 3 weeks. Looks like I need to buy a hair scarf. My significant other keeps stealing my satin pillow. lol.

BLOG CLOSED said...

Oh Hey!!! Let it grow! Let it grow! Let it grow!
My hair is in a protective style 90% of time. It really makes a difference for your hair.

The Creative Lady said...

I want to go protective too but I just love my loose hair! LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails