Saturday, October 10, 2009

Nothing New

Nothing new to brag about in my hair world, except my twists are finally back in after two weeks of letting it rest. I finally got tired and put in the twists, boy am I glad I a did. One week down and three more to go. I had good hair growth the past two months with twists put in place I won't measure again until another two months. One thing I want to try though is washing after the second week, my hair doesn't get itchy but I just want to clean it in between, I have never done this before so I am nervous. I figured I would just cowash, and just let the shower water run through my hair to rinse and then doing the same with a deep conditioner. Since my twist love to shrivel up when wet I will use clips to pin them down while they are drying, that will help them hold their length. Hope all goes well, I will post how that goes. Until then Happy Natural.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails