Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wash-a-no no

Soooooo, I washed my hair with the twists in it and I have to say I will not be doing that again. I just spent the past two and a half days retwisting my hair. Yes I said retwisting. Don't get me wrong, my head surely felt better to get some water on it and I loved the new conditioner I bought, but after my hair dried it got a little frizzy. Not bad frizzy to my husband but to me it was not acceptable. I just finished the back of my hair and retwisted using my shea butter and coconut oil mixture now I feel much better. I am working on a video and hope to post by this weekend since I haven't posted a youtube video in a while.

Oh By the way the conditioner I bought is the Neutrogena Triple Moisture conditioner, I loved it, not to mention it smelled great, it is for dry and color treated hair so I thought I would use it to see how worked. It has olive, meadowfoam seed, and sweet almond oil in it.The consistency was nice and creamy but not so thick that it just sat on my hair, I bet it would work great as a leave in too. It still needs to pass the wash and go test to see if it makes the cut. So far I am up to three conditioners that Rock. Alright ya'll bedtime for me. Happy Nappy!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails