Monday, November 22, 2010

Loreal Sulfate Free Moisturizing Shampoo

Tonight I washed my newly colored hair using the new Loreal Sulfate free shampoo...

I am being good and using the right shampoo on my hair, you know the one for "color treated" hair that I used every once in a while the last time.  I decided I wanted to try this on my hair, seeing that she does not like sulfate, my hair gets very rough after a shampoo. Now that I think about it I still have a huge bottle of Tresemme Naturals  under my sink that she does not like, been trying to give that sucker away.

This Loreal is a keeper, it really reminded me of my Shea Moisture Retention shampoo I use now, my hair was left so soft and still felt moisturized after being rinsed.  I did not get the conditioner cause I used what came in the box with the hair dye which is a great two minute conditioner before I DC'ed, I may buy it next time though just to try it out.
In all, I feel like this is going to be a good shampoo to go to for me. 
For first time use I give it a 5.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails