Sunday, March 13, 2011

long time no see...

Wheew, it has been a while and I have been so busy, can't believe I am up early right now.  I have had such a busy week or two...maybe three. My hair challenge is still going strong, unfortunately my twists had to come down for the weekend cause I had a party to go to not to mention I really was missing my twist out.  But it was all for a good cause, Anniversary/birthday party for my sister and her hubby.  I had a blast!!!
First off hair from Friday, hair is growing along great. I started this on Friday, everyone was amazed at work cause they hadn't seen my hair out in several months.  Heck, I was amazed myself., lol.
I didn't wash just took the smaller twists out and used some shea butter and Taaliah Wajhid Loc It Up gel for hold, very nice but it could have been a little softer, but it was still great.


Luuuv it so I went into the bathroom
at work and took a pic!

Here I am getting my party on with 
my hubby!!!

My hair is pinned up cause it got hot so you can't see the side length.  
As cute as I thought I was, the big hair must go back to the twist and into hiding.  I am on Spring Break finally ( that means 60something days until summer) and bout to be off to a big indoor waterpark in Texas with the family, I am debating if I want to really twist it up or just wash and wear for a few days, I haven't decided if I want to really swim or just sit and enjoy the girls but I am sure it will get wet some kind of way so we will play it by ear.
That's it for now, gotta get to packing, have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails