Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One Month In

I am one month in to my 6 mmonth hair challenge that I am attempting with Health Hair and Body, I am so proud of myself.  I think it has been easy since my hair is now long enough to twist and pin up or clip into a ponytail.  I am also enjoying not having to figure out what to do with it on a daily basis, since the weaher is now crazy and rain is in the forecast at least twice a week this is working great.
I have not changed the routine and when I wash I stick to the same products, no buying "just to see", but that is a whole other challenge.
I might have mentioned this before but oh well, I have been shampooing every two weeks and retwisting every week to keep it fresh.
Here is the style for this month, yes I said month cause again it keeps me from thinking to hard about the next style.

Sorry about the towel in pic :(


Have a Happy Hair Day!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails