Saturday, April 16, 2011

Baby Girls hair project

The back of my youngest daughters head, the nape mind you, is a hot mess and I need to do something quick. So I ordered some more Bee Mine because for one it works so great in her hair and second, her hair just does not respond well to so many other products, but I can tell you it loves water and grease just sayin so don't judge me.
I kid you not her hair looks worse on the picture than it really is but it does need some help. One thing I know is she itches and scratches back there alot so I need to find something for that. I also ordered Dejas Hair Milk to help soften up her edges and hopefully it will help the back too. I know it will take some time but I am sure it will grow back out. Wish me luck!!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails