Sunday, April 17, 2011

New found product- LIttle Penguins

I found out about a product line called Little Pengins on Beads Braids and Beyond blog and got a little interested so I went to their website.
The products sound so amazing and the pictures surely make them look more amazing.  So you know the product junkie in me is wanting some so bad for my babies hair, especially that little one, there is a war gong on in my head now, lol. 

Products consist of :
Fresh Cream (a leave in conditioning cream)
3 different Pomades, Mocha Bean, Organice Mango Illipe, and Coconut Capuacu
Sweat Cream Butter ( whipped capuacu-cocoa butter)
Organic Honey and Vanilla Bean Smoothie (leave in or rinse out)
New Ella Jelly (for shine and hold)

Price wise- they are a little bit pricey so I won't be rushing to purchase, but it will surely be in the soon.
You definitely have to check out the site to find out more info.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails