Friday, February 27, 2009

Homemade curly pudding

So I used a homemade curly pudding recipe that I got from one of the blogs that I am following, AGRLCNMAC. I really liked the end result, it wasn't hard and I did not have any product build up on my fingers, you know like using gel and when you rub your fingers together and all that brown stuff is on them. I did two strand stwists on Tuesday night and I am still rocking the twist out, I re-twisted every night of course. I will wash my hair in the morning because it is deep conditioning time, this is the longest I have ever gone without washing my hair. I just found a recipe for homemade buttercreme and that is going to be my next experiment, maybe next weekend. Tomorrow I have to wash my youngests hair, super curly and poofy, I found a homemade conditioner that I am going to try in her hair for moisture, she needs lots of that, I will let you know how that turns out, it can't hurt it. I will post a pic tomorrow of my twist out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im gonna try this one....

Related Posts with Thumbnails