Sunday, February 22, 2009

So here are the main hair products I use in my hair at the moment. The two tall bottles in the back are by Someting Special Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner, if you want your hair to tingle then that is it, they are also good for dandruff. Under the shampoo is of course the IC Styling Gel, yes I like that because it does define my curls better, the only downfall is that it dries alittle hard other than that I won't toss it. Garnier Fructis is on the side, love it, I only use it when I cowash throughout the week which is about twice a week. The yellow container has my whipped Shea Butter that I make, its just pure shea butter and I add some Elasta QP hair oil and blend it with an electric hand blender and voila, I use this just about everynight and sleep in a satin cap. It definitely helps with softness and moisture. Elasta QP Shampoo and Conditioner are also a must I love the way they smell, the conditioner smells like banana and leaves my hair so soft, I mix it with my Hawaiian Silky Dry Hair Conditiner which is not in the pic because I was out just bought some today. I mix them together when I deep condition on Saturdays, they work well together. Cantu Shea Butter Leave In Conditioner is nice the jar is still full cause I dont use it often but I need to because of the weather here right now, it is cold and windy. Yes I have Miss Jessie's products, I do like the Curly Meringue, it does the same thing the IC Gel does except it leaves my hair softer after it dries, I used it before I went to church today and had to keep my hands out my hair. There is not much I can say about the Stretch Silkening Creme, also my Curly Buttercreme is not in the picture sometimes I use it like the Shea Butter, it has peppermint in it too. Last but not least ther is my wide tooth haircomb for my cowash, and if you want to know the truth I only detangle maybe once a week if that much. I love for my natural curl form to show so most of the time I don't detangle, but tonight I did because it has been a while. I know I have a few products I sure not more than some, and I use them all at certain times. I just bought some ACV and baking soda so next time I wash I will use them and see how it works and I also want to try the yogurt conditioner on my hair and my daughters hair Lord knows their cury hair needs moisture. I told my husband that I was gong to try some natural recipes and see how they work, so hopefully next time I will have an update on hair and natural products. Until then........

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails