Monday, February 9, 2009

Hey there, been gone for a while between work, work school, and my externship I have been truly busy. On top of that I just finished an 8 page term paper I have been working on for three weeks. Anywho, I tried a new product on Sunday that I have been meaning to try for a while. The IC Fantasia Styling Gel rocks. I think that is one I will add to my fav list. I really liked the way it enhanced my curls. Even my husband noticed. It didnt weight it down or make it frizzy, I washed it and applied the gel while it was wet and also sprayed it alittle with the Hawaiin Silky moisturizer and sheen and was good to go. My co workers even noticed I had more curls. I would give this product 4 thumbs up if I had four thumbs. I will take pics and post them asap (sometime this weekend).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails