Sunday, April 18, 2010

All good things must come to an end...

What a great weekend!  It ended with a trip to the Crawfish Festival with the family.  Them crawfish were so good!!! This is a yearly fund raiser her in Memphis and there are a thousand and one people there eating, drinking, dancing and having a good time.  For $15 you get a bucket of crawfish- find you a seat and enjoy. And I can't leave out the great funnel cakes that we finally got after waiting in a long line.
Other than that I feel like I got a lot accomplished, Saturday I took the girls skating and shopping for some spring/summer clothes cause my oldest has legs up to her ears, I did pretty good too hit Old Navy up for shirts that I only paid $1.97 for.  Then it was on to Ross.
I didn't get a chance to wash my hair though, I am two days in to a twist out that is going awry and into a puff until tomorrow when I can hopefully get it done then.   But I might as well knock between dropping off at ballet practice and picking up it will be 7:30 before I settle down.
Oh well, I leave you with some festival pictures, sorry no actual pictures of the crawfish.
1. Hubby looking ready to go.
2. Hannah and Ilana being silly
3. Mommy and girls (cut off Hannah's head)
4. Hubby enjoying crawfish sitting on the train tracks
5. Dad and rest of the family enjoying their bucket
6. Little sister enjoying some popcorn

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails