Sunday, April 25, 2010

Back to my first love...not hair

So instead of fooling around in my hair on yesterday like I planned since we were stuck in the house all day on account of the storms, I decided to go back to my first love...SEWING!  I whipped out my sewing machine and got out some material I had been needing to work on.  In March the girls picked out some material they wanted for me to make them a pillowcase dress and I bought some coordinating ribbon and viola, check out the picture below.  Baby Girl is frowning for no reason, she is not very photogenic, LOL.  My Big Girl on the other hand is just like her mother.  I thought these were so cute and just had to make them, I plan on making more for them to wear this summer with some matching leggings and sandals.  We are so girly, I can't stand it.  Don't they look cute though?  I will post more when I find the time to make them.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails