Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wash day and Newly Found Hair Products

Today is wash day! Today is wash day!  I made it a whole week with my twisted pinned up hairstyle.  I decided for the next several weeks, until May 21 to be exact (Summer break and no worky begins), I will be wearing it twisted and pinned up like the style I wore here.  Two main reasons: one is out of necessity, getting up in the morning is hard for a sistah seriously, so not having to do my hair in the a.m. helps alot. The second is I decided to try another challenge with A Grl Can Mac, check it out to see what I am talking about.  If you did check it out, I don't want my hair that long, maybe just mid back.  So today it officially begins, I will be shampooing, conditioning, and deep conditioning my twists ( cause I am not taking them out) and then retwisting my hair today, the hair style will not change much except for maybe a few flat twists that may be put across the front. 

Now to the new products.  I love Ross and the other day I was in there and ran across some shampoo and conditioner called Amenta Aromatherapy.  Now, I have googled this product and found that it is hard to find on the web mainly because there is no specific site but what I did find from searching is that I got it for a GREAT price, only $4.99 for a huge 32oz. Ross is the bomb diggity!  I bought the Rosemary Mint Conditioning Hair Rinse for normal to dry hair, it does smell great and I can't wait to try.  But it will have to wait til later on because I am about to take my daughter's skating and get my toes trampled on once again.  I will be posting a video product review soon, like before the weekend is over, to tell the results so keep an eye open.  Another product I found at Ross was Nexxus Designing Texxtur High Fashion Creme and I only paid $2.99 for it.  Yeah I said wow too.  Never heard of it before but heck for that price I couldn't pass it up, I will be trying it out on my daughters hair since she is getting a nice wash today too.  I will be telling more about these products in the video so stay tuned...

Oh, and here are some pictures of my hair growth



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails