Thursday, April 15, 2010

My Best Twist Out Ever and Jessicurl

I know I was supposed to keep my twists in for the whole week, but the weather was so nice here that I had to do it, I had to take them down.  I had the best twist out ever, with definition and everything. 
 The results are like Magic!  I really like the Jessicurl, I think out of all of the products I have (courtesy of Newlynatural) this is the best.  Everyone knows I love big hair and this just gave me the go ahead, not to mention all the compliments I have been getting and getting the "Big Head" with it. Hopefully it can last a little while longer, the big Rajun Cajun Crawfish Festival will be here on Sunday and I would love to rock this look down on the river while I eat my mud-bugs. Anyways, enjoy the picture.


Products used: My very own shea butter
                       Jessicurl Confident Coils Styling Solution
                       Water ( of course)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails