Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Straight and to the point

Say what?  Yes I did, I flat ironed my hair.I did a lot of thinking and needed a change for a while and since it was cooling down I did what I had to do.  I felt like my hair was in need of some serious rest and that this was best for it.  Don't worry not going back to the creamy crack though, but for the next few months (maybe until December) I will be wearing my hair straight and don't worry it will be tucked away, nothing else hot will be put through my hair for 4 weeks if I have anything to do with it.  Every night it will get wrapped  and in the mornings it will go back into the bun. I am hoping this will help me to retain length while at the same time helping to retain moisture.

Here is what I did:
Pre-poo with coconut and Vatika oil
Shampoo/Condition withTresemme Naturals Nourishing Moisture with aloe vera and avocado
DC with Lustrasilk Shea Butter Cholesterol Plus
Leave In- Protective Mist Bodifier
For heat protection I used Elasta QP Design Silk Thermal Styling Spray and Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Anti-humidity Smoothing Milk (before and after)
Here is how my hair turned out.
Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

BelovedOsaruchi said...

Your hair is pretty full! Looks nice!
Check out my blog
http://belovedosaruchi.blogspot.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails