Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Itching to get in my hair

I hope everyones week is off to a great start, mine is so far two days of shopping means not being able to get twists out yet.  I want to take these twists out to bad it hurts.  Since I am off work for these next two weeks it is still so convenient to leave them in and just go about my day but lawd my roots are looking a mess and I know I am in need of  a DC it ain't even funny.  I could wash my hair  with the twists in but that is not a good idea for my hair type and would be a hassle to take down.  It is Tuesday night so I am hoping to have them out by at least Thursday night but with all this running around trying to get last minute shopping done and dentist appointments in it may be a lost cause, if all fails I hope to have hair nicely styled by Sunday.  Still trying to figure out what I am going to do, my husband has finally given me "permission" to get a wig (even though I would have gotten one without his consent)  cause he thinks he is running thangs, LOL.  Gotta love him.  Any whoooo, I plan on getting a lot of crafting done this next week also some as gifts and maybe some as give aways so stay tuned. 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails