Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Look What I Did...

Hey there blogging world, Look what I did...
I have twisted and prepared my hair for the cold weather.  It is starting to get a little chilly here in the M-Town and I needed to be able to put on a hat when I needed, so a protective style I went to.
I stretched out my hair and to twist I uses Curls Curly Q Custard which gave me great results, my twists weren't stringy, the custard made them nice and plump.


These turned out so cute, getting 
getting plenty of compliments.

Also check out my sewing skills...
This was a pair of great trouser jean pants that were for some reason getting a little too short for me (I am 5'9") so I said what the hey let me turn them into a skirt, check it out.

it's made just like a denim skirt, with
more A-line to it.
it also has the v-cut pattern in the
front and the back.
This is the second skirt I made out of pants,
my daughter has one out of a pair of
corduroy pants that were too small.
I am not making a red pair for my niece. That one will be posted on craft blog.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails