Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Twist Go Bye Bye

I went on and took my twists out this morning, I was sitting reading my Kindle and though hmmm hands free might as well get to workin, so I did.  Unfornately it did not get washed cause I was just busy.  Had to take Baby Girl to the doctor cause she has been running a fever since Sunday, turned out to be a virus that just has to run its course, then when I got home I was mad at hubby just cause he bought the wrong iron (I was just in one of my moods, don't judge me) so I stayed in the craft room making things.  I decided it will get done before Saturday though. Still waiting for my Bee Mine to come in, I am going to give it a try since my Big Girl has micro twists she won't get a wash for a couple more weeks.   Enjoy a few pics.

Picture of untwisted hair, Baby Girl wanted
to take pictures in doctors office.
My sick baby knocked out 5 min after leaving doc.
Her sick :(

And the necklace I worked on while I was mad.
Ain't it purdy.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails