Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hubby Hair Woes

What I am about to tell you is not funny...but it kind of is (but only to me)
My hubby has decided to get locs and he has been growing his hair out for the past two to three months.
Well. today he went and got what was supposed to be a trim and the barber cut too much off, he is so mad right now he does not know what to do.  I wish I had a picture of what his hair looked like before the chop because it has grown tremendously.
I dropped him off at the shop while I went to Ross (fav store), thirty minutes later he texted my back and said he was ready to go  and also how mad he was about his cut.  I thought he was playing cause he does that sometimes.  But when I saw his hair I could not believe my eyes, the barber, who by the way knows my hubby is trying to grow his hair out, cut way too much off putting him back at least a month worths of hair growth.
His plan was to start the Loc process on his birthday April 1, yes he his an April Fools baby.
I feel kind of bad cause I told him he was looking a little scruffy and needed the top trimmed a bit, if I had not said anything this would not have happened.
Like he always says though...it's over and you can't go back.
He is so disappointed in the whole situation and I truly feel bad for him cause he is so excited about this venture into the natural world.  He said he will let me trim it from now on like I had done before cause it looked nice.  Smiles!!
His hair grows fast anyways so by April he should be ready to get started.  My sister has locs and he will be using her loctitian.
Anyways, I just had to share this story with you guys,  I thought it was cut.  I told him now he understands how women feel when we get something done to our hair (like the Big Chop, lol) and can't go back.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails