Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Carol's Daughter

K lady's, Monday I bought some Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey, yes your frugal natural sister spent the money cause I am seriously looking for something for shine plus this is one of two of her items that actually smell good. I can't bring myself to buy anything else because they do not smell good to me even my daughter was like Mommy that stinks. My next product will be the Black Vanilla Intense conditioner. Anyway, I went to my local Sephora store and picked up the nice smelling, bling colored moisturizer. I used it on my three year olds hair, her curls suck up shine too, very dry LOOKING. Not going to give a review yet, tomorrow I will be doing a twist out using my Wet set pudding my Curls by Sister Smith, yes I have it but hadn't tried it yet either. I figured I would do a two strand twist with it cause I really don't want to wear a wash and go, those days are over for right now. I will do a review on tomorrow. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails