Thursday, August 6, 2009

Back on the payroll

No not a new job, but at the elementary school. It's kind of bittersweet, I am ready to move on but thank God for a job. Well I am thinking of taking a break for a while, only about a week :) I have been looking for a job everyday for eight weeks so I think I will take a break and wait to see what happens, I am just so eager to begin my new career. I have a fear of having a degree and not the job to go with it, cause it does happen. My husband keeps telling me that it is just a test that I have to pass and I know it is, but believe me I do thank God for my job and everything I do do at work I do it with a smile no matter how much I don't want to. Anywho, I am just glad to be back on the payroll cause my checking account is bone dry. Until then, later gators.
BTW, I am on week three of my protective twists styling, it's getting easier, I don't have the urge to want to take down my hair and experiment with it. Surely it will get more simpler as time goes on. Keep you updated,

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails