Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wash day. I made it another two weeks with a protective style, that makes it a whole month. This time though I need another style, summer is over and I don't have all day to twist my hair, I will be searching the web for some ideas.

On another note I just made some hair pudding using a recipe I found on Mixology101, I will be using it today to see how I like it. I also took about 1/2 a cup of the mixture and added two tbsp of Darcy's Botanicals Natural Coils Curling Jelly and whipped the two together cause I don't like it alone, it turned out great and man does it smell good. I will be trying it out too and will let you know how both of these turn out, I will be using the pudding on my daughters hair too and will post pics of her hair.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails