Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Frustration...and not with my hair

I am so frustrated. I cannot find a job. School starts back on Monday, that means I go back to work, not happy. I have been searching for a job since school got out for the summer, 8 weeks to be exact, and nothing has come up. What's up with that? I like my job but I don't, I tutor children all day and other stuff and it's getting boring, the kids give me headaches, they are not as sweet as they look and this is elementary school ya'll. I am praying diligently that something comes up, always remembering that God said he would give me the desires of my heart, I worked very hard through school and graduated with honors, my desire is for a better job. I know it is coming, no worries, until then I will work as if unto God until he blesses me with another job. I was just on a hospital site and they had an opening in my field but it was nights, I mean the perfect job but the wrong hours. I definitely can't take a night job because that will be taking away from my children and after two years of school I can't be away from them or my husband, what's a girl to do.
Anyways, sorry about the rambling, just feeling frustrated and sad. On the plus side I get to have all my holidays for a while longer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails