Wednesday, August 12, 2009

So far so good

Alrighty, officially back at work this week, all the little students are so excited as are the teachers. We have lots of enthusiasm by next week we will be looking forward to Labor Day for another break. Unfortunately the numbers are low so we may be loosing some teachers by Friday which is not a good thing. We are all hoping for the best.

On to hair: I am on week four of my protective style two strand twists, so far so good. It is so easy now that I am used to wearing the twists, I don't even have the urge to want to wash or experiment. Dag, it is easier than I thought. Well, this weekend is wash weekend, I think I will be wearing a twist out until Saturday it should last that long. My next question is what kind of protective style to do next? I love twist outs, they are so cute and I know I will not do a wash and go at all just not interested in them right now. Oooh, that is exciting to me, I thought I was going to have to wear a TWA forever. Anywho, I will post pictures to post this weekend, maybe I will get cute this weekend and head out with my sister.

On a house note (no pun intended): We went out today and looked at a neighborhood, we decided to get a house built, I find that more exciting, I look forward to picking out my own for my house instead of fixing up somebody else's. It is in another state, but only ten minutes from where we live now, all kind of in the same area. We just getting the paperwork started so we will find out where we stand in a few days. Definitely keep you updated.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails