Friday, January 20, 2012

Birthday Weekend

Wow so another year has rolled around wich means it's birthday time.  I will be 32, wow how time is rolling but I still feel like a spring chicken, lol.
My birthday is officially on Monday but I will begin celebrating on tomorrow of course and the rest of the weekend.  This year will be different though, no partying with the girls, nope, just me and hubby this time doing what I want to do.  I want to do something "couply", that's not a word but you know what I mean.  Like I said in my past post, we have been through a rough last month and just need a time to ourselves so we are just gonna have fun together, I surely have some things in mind for us to do.
So I am surely in need of a cute not too much work hair style and ran across Westndnbeauty's site Confessions of a Blog Vixen. I love the braid and curl so I think I will give it a try, my hair is still stretched from the previous washing and blow dry session on last Sunday so this is the perfect time.  Check out the video below and stay tuned for more pictures soon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails