Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Knitted Projects

So I have been knitting like crazy just staying busy and because I love to knit, very relaxing.  My bestfriend had her baby on last Tuesday and my sisters baby will be here on this coming Monday. I knitted some newborn hats for the both of them and a sleep sack for my bestie.  They turned out cute.

 Hats for my special nieces

 Hood I made for myself, didn't like so I gave
to my daughter, it matches her coat.

side view
 socks for my sisters baby, valentine socks next.

I actually made these hoods for some one that was supposed to pick them up on Sunday but didn't, I hate making things for people after they say they want it and then they don't follow through. Now I have to find something to do with them, ughhhh!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails