Saturday, May 2, 2009

Castor Oil Challenge

What a day, I washed my hair, by the way it had not been washed all week and still soft and shiny, my regimen is working lovely, and it was wash day for my daughters hair as well. Talk about work. Today I have also been driving around Memphis looking for castor oil. I don't live in the hood, so t I had to go out driving around the old hood looking for this castor oil. Thanks to a fellow blogger ( Kinky Rhonnie) I found out about a Castor Oil Challenge that is taking place at Hairlista.com, check it out, I did a little research on the castor oils that she has on the site, I did find the HomeHealth one but no luck on any black castor oil :( I am a little nervous about the HomeHealth one, still checking that one out but if it turns out alright to use then I definitely know where to find it but I know I will not be able to find this Jamaican Black Castor Oil. This is Hairlista's second oil challenge and she seems to have had lots of positive feedback so I am going to give it a try this time.

1 comment:

Kinky Rhonnie said...

Hey there,

I sure hope this challenge is successful for the both of us.

Glad to here a fellow blogger is joining the challenge so we can compare notes. :-)

I'm using the Home Health brand as well as several others in the group. Be sure to join the group so you can view the threads on Hairlista.com.

I refused to pay more for pricing than product on that Jamaican Black Castor Oil. I may one day break down because there is a discount (15% I think) using code 2007 on the Sams 24-7 site at http://www.sams247.com/.

Related Posts with Thumbnails