Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I figured it out

Lately the right side of my head, my temple area, has been getting thin and I could not figure out for the life of me what the problem was. Until Saturday morning...I woke up and the problen came to me, I sleep on my right side always. Thats the reason my left side is filling in all wonderful and the right is not. So since Saturday night I have been trying to sleep on the left when I can, that means when I wake throughout the night I'm like "uh oh better turn over" that's getting on my nerves already. That was the first question my new beautician asked me, and I told her my right side is just my most favorite side and she said if I want my side to fill in I better try to lay on the left. Believe me I am trying, hopefully with her oil treatments once a month and me doing the Castor oil challenge we can get this thing on the road. At first I thought this natural thing was about to hit the fan, I was thinking uh my hair is shedding, it is not liking this natural thing but in actuality my hair is doing fine growing and getting thicker. I look forward to that one year mark in December, yes I am very patient cause I can't make it come any sooner, just enjoying what I have now.

You know what I am also looking forward to this summer, since it will be summer break and I won't have to go into work I get a chance to play around with some three strand twists in my hair and not have to worry about looking all professional, Yes I will try some protective hairstyles this summer even though I am not a big fan.


Also wanted to give a shout out to my Homegirl Kysha who now has about 2-3 inches of hair, yes she cut her hair off to start her natural journey, yes I have to admit I inspired her, me and her two natural sisters. Way to go Kysha!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails