Thursday, July 22, 2010

Homemade whipped aloe ver gelly

I am calling this whipped magic "Twist and Shout Gelly"
 I am in love!!!

Very soft and creamy!!!

In my last post I said I was going to try aloe vera gel to see what kind of results I could get and to see if I could get 2 day hair(which I did) click here to see the vidoe of how that turned out.  After that I was thinking of how my hair loved the aloe vera gel and oil mixture and that I love using my hand blender, so why don't I whip some stuff together and see what I get.
Ingredients: aloe vera gel, a little aloe vera juice, castor oil, a little vatika oil( I use a little in everything), a tad of honey, tea tree oil, and a little of my herbal oil mix.  I then mixed them all together with my hand blender.  This stuff turned out great.
Unfortunately I won't be able to try it out on a twist out because I am going back to my micro twists today but I will be using it to twist my hair so you will get to see the results of thatI will however be doing twists in my daughters hair and she likes wearing her hair out so you will get to see her twist out results soon.
I did take a pic of one twist before washing my hair...
Doesn't leave a film or residue!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails