Friday, July 30, 2010

Addicted to potatoes

My name is Abeni and I'm a potato-holic, LOL!  I love potatoes and all the they can make especially french fries, I love me some fries.  I don't care where they come from as long as they are fresh, hot, and crispy.  When ever we go out to eat and if my order comes with fries I eat all the fries first and then the meal, and don't let us stop at a fast food place I am eating the fries out the bag before we get home, hubby tells me to make sure I'm eating out of my own and not his (I steal his without him knowing). 

The best thing ever invented are the microwave french fries by Ore Ida, I think the person who came up with this loves french fries as much as I do and wanted to be able to get to them quick.  I love it!! 
These baby's cook in 4 minutes and come out crispy and good to go, I wish I had thought of that.  Seriously, if you love fries you will surely love these and the price, I only paid 88cents, can't beat that with a ten foot pole.
Anywho, just wanted to get that out, now back to lunch and my fries.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails