Thursday, April 9, 2009

Embrace the Curls

I have decided that since I am embracing my coils that I want my daughters to embrace their curls too. I have decided to let them know that having curly, natural hair is just as beautiful as having long, straight hair and that everyone has a different kind of hair. I am going to help them by using the right products in their hair and just letting them keep their curls after washing instead of blowdrying it straight or running the straightening comb through it every three weeks. I know, I feel like such a hypocrite, stone me. Together we are going to embrace our curls and coils naturally and and have healthy hair. Besides they love wearing their hair out and since it is finally warming up I guess I will let them. Now I just have to work on finding products that work in their hair and not damaging. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails