Thursday, April 16, 2009

I am loving it! Being natural that is. For the past week I have been experimenting with two hair products that I mixed up myself. Since I put myself on a hair budget, hey I gotta do what I gotta do. . . with products that I already have and according what they already do , I mix them together to make them better.

The first recipe was a total hit with my hair, it leaves it feeling soft and fluffy all day.

1. Silk Leave In Conditioner ( this amount lasts cause of my TWA)

  • 3tbsp Cantu Leave In With Shea Butter

  • 3tsp Cantu Shea Butter Super Soft Hair Silk
    Mix, Mix, Mix however much you want!
VOILA! Match made by Naturallady. I didn't like how these two products worked together so I decided to mix them, together they ROCK!

My next recipe I probably use about twice a day, just to freshen up my curls

2. Shea Butter Hair Spritz


  • 6-8 oz water

  • 2 tbsp Organix Shea Butter Conditioner

  • 3tsp Black Earth Products Healing Oyl

  • Spray bottle
Shake all these ingredients together for a perfect spritz. The great thing about the OYL is that it already contains many natural oils in it so you are not buying alot of stuff. The past two days I did not do a cowash I just woke up and dampened my hair with the spritz and applied some of my Lock It Up and was out the door.

Remember what works for me may not work for you, just play around with the amount and see what you get. I got super soft hair. Good luck!









No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails