Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wash Day

Wash day, hallelujer.  I made it three weeks with straight hair and believe me it wasn't easy cause I was definitely tempted to wash it last week especially when I had two extra days off due to snow.  Just getting back from Zumba, and I am still walking around with my pre poo mixture in my hair that I got from Chicoro, aloe vera juice, castor oil, jojoba oil, and coconut oil, got a nice deep oil treatment in my workout today, feeling the tightness in my abs.

My hair is loving mixture, not the first time using this recipe, after applying to my hair she immediately started responding to the moisture like crazy, the curls were popping all over the place.

On today's agenda:  about to hit my local India Mart to get some Henna and Amla, I am going to do a mix of the two and some other things for a good ol' gloss that I have not done in a while

This is going to be great!!

Holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails