Monday, January 31, 2011

Carols Daughter Curl Defining Hair Milk

For my birthday, which was on the 23, my hubby bought me some Carol's Daughter Curl Defining Hair Milk.  Why? Cause I asked for it.
I am not big on curl defining, one because I am not big on definition and two because wash and go on this hair is a no go.  I go it partly because I was just interested and it was my birthday and hubby said he was taking me shopping so I couldn't pass it up.

My results after the first try:
Curl Perfecting Shampoo: I was not impressed with it much, my hair felt rough after shampooing, whenever I  use it again maybe I will add some oils, or rather, I think it may be good watered down a little.  It smells amazing though.  It won't be my staple shampoo, sorry still not better than my Shea Moisture

Gentle Shampoo for Curly Hair
We love this because it:
  • Is SLS/SLES/Sulfate-Free



  • Minimizes tangles and balances moisture with Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol)



  • Conditions scalp and protects from moisture loss with Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)



  • Protects from environmental damage with Vitamin E (Tocopherol)



  • Leaves your curls soft and bouncy--yet completely manageable



  • PLUS, this has NO Parabens, Petroleum, Mineral Oil or artificial color
    Ingredients


    Curl Perfecting Conditioner:  As far the conditioner goes, I loved it, it was even a great detangler which surpised me.  It was like silk between my hands.  I conditioned my baby girls hair with it yesterday thinking it was just a coincidence and it wasn't, the wide tooth comb glided through it.  And once again the smell was amazing. The after affects were great too.  This will be a product to buy again, always looking for something to work in all of our hair.
    Gentle Conditioner for Curly Hair
    We love this because it:
  • This penetrating moisture treatment restores while supporting healthy-looking natural curls. A blend of natural ingredients perfects your curls, leaving them soft and bouncy--yet completely manageable.



  • Helps minimize tangles and balance moisture with Pro-vitamin B5 (Panthenol)



  • Helps promote healthy hair with Biotin (Vitamin H)



  • Conditions scalp and protects against moisture loss with Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate)



  • Protects hair from environmental damage with Vitamin E (Tocopherol)



  • Has essential oils of Orange and Lemon



  • PLUS, this has NO Parabens, Petroleum, Mineral Oil or artificial color
     Ingredients 

    Hair Milk the Original Curl Definer: Soooo, I did a wash and go with this but only for yesterday, cause I was in a rush to get to church and after an hour and a half of Zumba my hair was super sweated out on Saturday.  Anyways, this left my hair so soft but unfortunately there was a no day two cause I just couldn't do it.  I also like that is a lotion form.
    Styling Aid for Already-Defined Curls That Need Control
    We love this because it:


  • Is the same formula that people have loved for 15 years!




  • Is fast-absorbing




  • Tames frizz with a natural blend of essential oils




  • Leaves curls soft, bouncy and manageable




  • Increases moisture with Apricot Kernel Oil




  • Conditions the scalp and hair with Cocoa & Shea Butters




  • Protects from environmental damage with Vitamin C




  • Has Lemon Essential Oil for an energizing and uplifting fragrance



  • PLUS, this has NO Parabens, Petroleum, Mineral Oil or artificial color
    Ingredients



    And a Birthday picture.
    Girls night out and Karaoke

    No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails