Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big Girl Got Growth

I washed my Big Girls hair on yesterday using my Carol's Daughter Hair Milk shampoo and conditioner, once again I love that conditioner and the shampoo wasn't bad on her hair either.  She had her hair in a protective style the past three weeks and it was time to take the braids out, the bad thing though is she had a lot of shedding, more than usual and that scared me.  I decided to give her hair a rest with the braids and twists so I blow dried and flat ironed her hair, the last time I did this was in September for class pictures, this time she had some good growth.
To blow dry I used Kimmay Leave in and Elasta QP Design Silk heat protectant for her ends.  Like I said before I rarely use heat on my daughters hair except for very special occasions and when I do it lasts for a good three weeks then it is time to wash again.

Washed and shrunken hair

Blow dried

Flat ironed

(left) September 2011, (right) February 2011.  You really 
can't tell the differnce in the growth but there is especailly
in the front and sides.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails