Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Big Girls Lace style hair

New hairstyle for my Big Girl got a new style today and it is so cute.  Before I get to the pictures though let me tell you about this site I found on yesterday, Hairstyles For Girl-The Story of a Princess and Her Hair, and she has the cutest styles for girls...I was am in love.  The Style Gallery has so many pictures of styles that I can't wait to try, I think I will try a style a week. My daughter loves hairstyles, everytime we go onto a BSS she is like mommy I want that style (pointing to the style on the perm box) and I always tell her she no cause I am looking at the perm box instead of the style.  Well no more, the site above gave some super cute ideas and since I am not a creator I will be giving these creations a try.  And don't worry I will give credit where credit is due.

Check it out:
 First I parted hair from ear to ear

Then proceeded in connecting ponytails
I think it is soooo cute on her and she loves it.
Sorry had to make this quick gotta get to work.
Related Posts with Thumbnails