Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aphogee Protein Treatment

As promised I did  the Aphogee protein treatment on this Saturday...what do I think?

First of all when I went to purchase the treatment I happened to walk in with a female police officer and we both just happened to be going to the same product.  I asked her if she had ever used the protein treatment and she said yes and that the Aphogee products are the only ones she uses, who would have thought it, oh and she was natural.  As we were talking she was telling me that she uses all the products on a regular basis and that her favorite is the hair oil, according to her before she hits the streets she washes, throws the oil in her hair and is out the door.
By this time I was feeling good about the products.
I bought my stuff and was on my merry way.
I first shampooed with the shampoo for damaged hair, and let me tell you I make sure to read the lables before using and the last thing I read was if gets in eye rinse with cold water, and lawd have mercy, what happened the shampoo got in my eye and I thought I was going to be blind forever.  I rinsed for about 10 minutes and it took 15 for my eye to get back to normal.  It burned like crazy and that was just the shampoo.  After rinsing and drying I applied the protein treatment and this time I put on gloves cause I was still afraid from the shampoo and this stuff smelled bad, I used a spray bottle for this step and kept my eyes closed, not finna get me again.

I sat under the dryer for about 30-40 minutes and came out with some rock hard hair.

 After rinsing I used the Moisture Balancing conditioner, then did a DC with my own conditioner and styled my hair like I usually do, oh and I used Aphogee ProVitamin leave in as the base for my other styling products. Style of choice was of course a twist out.

 I used Carols Daughter Healthy Hair Butter
and loved the softness of my hair.

So my thoughts on the treatment: I don't know if I was supposed to be able to really feel a difference, but I felt like my style did turn out a whole lot better than it usually does, could it be from the products, I don't know, I do know I loved the results.  I will be doing the treatment again but maybe not in 6 weeks maybe a little longer than that, cause you know you have to stick with a product for a while to get the full affects.
Am I happy with the results?  Yep!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails