Sunday, July 19, 2009

My New Hair Challenge

I am bored with my hair, seriously. I don't know why, my husband and sister think I am crazy. Did any one else feel this way with your TWA?

Well I came up with a Protective Hair Challenge of my own and it will be starting on Monday. .... This time I will follow through.

Drum roll...The Olive, Vitamin E, Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera Gel Challenge if you will.

So school starts back in a few weeks which means I will be going back to work after a nice long summer break, and I will need something done to my hair. Not to mention I want to get my hair healthier and to help it grow, that means leaving it alone. My style of choice, none other than the famous "two strand twists", say what? What did you think I was gonna say? The true challenge is going to be keeping them up for at least two, maybe three weeks, if I can. In between I will be doing a wash and then twisting back up. This routine will hopefully go until December, when we go on Christmas break.

I chose these oils because I love them. I have been using these oils together for the past three months and one day I decided I like them and they are good for your hair, how can I use them for the good of MY hair and this is what I came up with. My mom, who is natural also, can't find these oils in Texas so I sometimes send her some, she even gave some to her coworker.

I am excited to see the results if any. Here is a picture of the starting length.

Benefits:
Vitamin E - Aids in the growth of stronger, longer, healthier hair. Moisturizes dry and tired hair. Improves circulation.
Olive Oil- Makes hair soft and silky. Revitalizes hair. Restores the hair's natural moisture balance, improves elasticity, hydration, and shine.
Coconut Oil - Repairs strength and shine.
Aloe Vera Gel - Moisturizer and hold.


Stay tuned for updates...

1 comment:

WatHadHapendWuz said...

Its very easy to get bored with a TWA............ good luck on the challenge

Related Posts with Thumbnails