Saturday, July 4, 2009

Two product reviews

Check it out.

Elasta QP Feels Like Silk Leave In H2, moisture sealing conditionerPrice: $3.99

Product Info: Softens, detangles, moisturizes, and also for natural hair. This product is infused with olive oil, coconut oil, avocado oil, and other organic extracts. I liked this product alot for my hair, mainly because it is not thick. This is something that I can definitely tell a difference when used in my hair.

Would I use again: Definitely!



I also decided to try Elasta QP Deep Conditioner, loooove it! Man I was so impressed. I shampooed and deep conditioned for about thirty minutes and rinsed, when it was time to style I sprayed with my Feels Like Silk and let air dry. The feeling was super nice. These two products are going to be a staple under my sink.

So my hair regimen consists of this:

Shampoo: Elasta QP Conditioning Shampoo, I usually shampoo every 1 or 2 weeks, I was using Aubrey Organics, but for the price QP works just as well.

Conditioner: Elasta QP Intense Conditioner, use as needed which is usually once a week and Organix Shea Butter conditioner for my cowashes.

Deep Conditioner: once again Elasta QP DP11, never been so impressed with a D/C since I have been a natural girl. I always deep condition at least once a week, my hair needs it.

Other hair products consist of my homemade Shea Butter cream, tea tree, vitamin, coconut, and grape seed oil mix that I dab on my scalp and massage in every few days. I really don't have styling products as far as gel and stuff like that, I haven't worn a wash and go since the end of May mainly because it is too hot and humid here in Memphis right now so I have been doing some protective styles, plus the stuff I used in the winter don't work for this summer heat, it has been tried already. When I find something I will let you know.

Oh, and I can't forget my Henna which I use about once a month, I will be using it again on tomorrow, will let you know how it turns out. Toodles.






No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails