Thursday, July 7, 2011

Box braid cuties

Once again we have moved on to another protective style, the past week the girls had small cornrows that looked a hot mess by yesterday with all the swimming they do in the summer. This time I decided to do box braids, a first for them, hopefully we can get two weeks out of this style.

Before taking the cornrows out I softened the hair with a spritz of water, a little VO5 moisture milk, it hlps taking those little braids out much easier. I then shampooed conditioned, and DC'd, since it had been a while for that. Yes I do DC my girls hair about once a month.
To each braid section I sprayed the same spritz  mixture as above but added aloe vera juice and olive oil then sealed with my whipped mango butter, perfection, their hair turned out great.




No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails