Thursday, July 21, 2011

Hair of the day

Ya'll I have been sooo busy with so many other crafts going on that I have not had time to do any real posts and I have so much to talk about, it's just a rambling mush in my brain. I have been so busy making jewelry that time has just gone by. Later Tomorrow I will post pictures and tell why so much jewelry, I also need to do my official review of As I Am hair products :).

For today enjoy my hair of the day, for the styling I have been using the new product I purchase at the Tennessee Hair Care Expo, Anago Samina Tahitian Coconut moisturizer, that was a God send for my hair, it has been so soft and moisturized all week, I will surely purchase again when I run out.  Oh, and did I tell you it was only $6 bucks.  Bam!





Stay tuned for tomorrow...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails